|>> Return to Job Search|
Journeyman Electrician and Apprentice Abbotsford 2150232
Who We Are
Since 1987 we have specialized in all types of institutional projects, commercial, and industrial manufacturing facilities.
We are based in Abbotsford, B.C., but work in the Fraser Valley as well as Surrey, Burnaby, New West, Delta, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, etc.
About these Positions
We are looking for Journeyman certified Electricians and Apprentices for long-term positions. We always offer advancement for the right skill set individuals.
You will work on interesting and challenging buildings not in residential sectors. We provide top-notch training to develop your skills and at the same time keep you safe. No UBC or downtown core.
Specific Duties include:
Key Requirements for Journeymen
- Conduit and wire install
- Distribution of equipment
- Fire alarm and low voltage lighting control
- Finishing, including fixtures and devices
- Lighting upgrades
Requirements for Apprentices:
- EMT conduit bending experience would be an asset
- Interprovincial Journeyman Certificate (for journeymen) - we are hiring at all levels!
- Have Driver's Licence and own transportation
- Be prompt and hard working
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Take pride in your achievements
- Own your own hand tools
- Have no criminal record (project requirements)
- Electrical Apprentices – 1-4 years of experience
- New Apprentices – Electrical pre-apprentice course
What We Offer
- Friendly core management group
- We offer very competitive wages
- RRSP program
- Many training opportunities
- Full group benefits plan
- Social activities to make you part of our family team environment
- COR safety certified
All qualified candidates are invited to apply!
Keywords: Red Seal, IP, Aldergrove, Mission, Chilliwack, White Rock, Chilliwack, Mission, Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, Greendale, White Rock, Delta, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Vancouver, Richmond, British Columbia, BC, Electrician, Journeyman Electrician, Electrician Journeyman, Journeyperson, Red Seal Electrician, 442A, Electrical Equipment, Equipment Electrician, Maintenance Electrician, Plant Electrician, Plant Maintenance Electrician, Electronic Electrician, Electronics Electrician, Electrical Control Electrician, Electronic Control Electrician, Electrical Repair, Electronic Control Repair,
Apply to this job
Over the past 29 years Glenco Electric has established solid relationships with owners, contractors and suppliers. As a result we have successfully participated in the construction of many commercial buildings, schools, institutional facilities, health facilities and municipal buildings in the Vancouver, Vancouver Island, and lower mainland region.
Our solid team of management, electricians and apprentices approaching 70 are the core behind our ability to provide quality installations; along with an excellent working
relationship with general contractors and owners. We realize to provide quality
installations we must have quality electricians who can communicate with others.
A commitment to excellence and high standards is a priority for all our employees.
Quality workmanship, safe operations, and professional management skills are key to our continued success.
Come join our growing team!