We are presently seeking a Courier Dispatcher to join our team for Monday to Friday from 12:30pm to 9pm shift for our location in Markham, Ontario.
We are a growing company located in Markham, Ontario combining outstanding professional team with our fleet of cars, vans, trucks, and trailers to guarantee excellent customer service.
We are a purpose driven company that focuses on delivering high quality delivery service around the Greater Toronto Area through its well-trained and highly motivated team.
We the leader in the delivery industry in quality, service and safety. We provide superior service to our customers.
We are constantly upgrading all our equipment to make sure that we never have to disappoint our clients with a breakdown. You need reliable service and we have the equipment to provide it!
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company. We are a thriving, privately owned business and well established in our industry, we take pride in our workmanship and professionalism.
- Update and/or dispatch orders through dispatch board on Courier Complete
- Monitoring Pod's to ensure delivery time is met, monitoring drivers, and quality control for our services
- Respond to customers inquiries via email and telephone as required
- Being able to provide information on services
- Complete daily reports as required
- 1 year of Courier Dispatch Experience
- 1 year of Microsoft Office Experience
- Strong knowledge of the GTA
- Great positive attitude.
- Eager to learn and grow career
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong computer skills, including email, Google Maps, and dispatch software
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Experience with opening & closing a facility to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail skills, as well as a strong memory for specifics
- Strong team player must be flexible to work with.
Why you should apply?
- Top wages up to $45,00 year based on experience with attractive benefit program.
- A positive work culture with a great emphasis on safety.
- A growing company with continuing on the job training.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates..
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for considering our company.
Please apply today!
Keywords: Courier Dispatcher, dispatching service technicians, scheduling, dispatch board, general administration, clerical duties, courier service dispatcher, telephone duties, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Co-coordinator, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Customer Service Rep, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, Dispatch, Logistics, Routing, Router, Transportation, Dispatchers, Dispatching