We are more than just a concrete company – we are a quality oriented, innovation driven solutions provider for your concrete needs. Throughout the years we have developed a strong reputation based on our consistent focus on quality and service. Excellent coverage from our ready-mix plants through out the Greater Toronto Area allows us to provide the highest level of service to all our customers.
Ensure the organized and efficient operation of all yards in a relief capacity to regular Yard Supervisor / Batchers. To support Quality Control through on site support and/or testing in the yard.
• Relief batching of ready-mix concrete at all plants.
• Testing of concrete in the yard and/or on site.
• Supervision and direction of yard employees in all aspects of operating the yards.
• Ordering of all raw materials for the production of concrete.
• Ensure accurate batching of concrete from the plant.
• Ensure Quality Assurance procedures are carried out in accordance with Quality Assurance Manual.
• Order and ensure all supplies related to the operation of the yards are available.
• Ensure that all reporting is completed according to required deadlines. (Material receiving logs, C.O.D Procedures, inventory reporting etc.)
• Operate in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
• Ensure daily and monthly plant inspections are carried out
• Ensure plant operation in accordance with established company guidelines, programs and procedures.
• Notify Maintenance Department of plant breakdowns and potential problems.
• Efficient plant and yard operation
• Quality of product from plant
• Customer satisfaction and service as it relates to plant operation
• Daily plant operation and performance
• 11 Possible Plants in the GTA, capacity varies from 50,000 – 250,000 m3
• Premix plants, Dry Batch plants
• Command Batch
• 11 Different plant configurations and operations
• Plant Loader Operators
• 1 Yardman / Loader Operator where required
• On-site aggregate depots at 3 plants
The incumbent should possess good written and verbal communication skills, Computer Skills, well developed supervisory and organization skills with a technical background including concrete technology, or a minimum of 5 year’s experience in the industry is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas.
Apply today for further consideration.